Baretz+Brunelle’s NewLaw Practice Group released the first comprehensive research report on “captive ALSPs”. From it, we learned that a surprising 35 Am Law 100 law firms also run ALSPs.
In a 20-minute webinar, B+B partners Brad Blickstein and Bea Seravello analyzed the report’s results. They briefed attendees on the report and provided their expert insights into its findings, including:
- The pervasiveness of captive ALSPs;
- Definitions of ALSPs, a term that has been used inconsistently;
- Details of the various services that captive ALSPs are providing to the market;
- The history of captive ALSPs, demonstrating that they are mostly a recent development;
- Organizational structures used with captive ALSPs; and
- The marketing and branding strategies firms have employed to accelerate their efforts.