New York, Washington, Chicago and Los Angeles
Baretz+Brunelle is looking for talented and creative digital marketing professionals to join its award-winning national strategic communications team. With staff and offices in New York, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Kansas City, Detroit, Richmond, Charlotte and Los Angeles, B+B represents many of the world’s leading law firms, consulting and accounting firms, and financial services companies. B+B consistently is named among the nation’s top PR firms, including one of the top five “Boutique PR Firms of the Year” by PRWeek and the “Best Boutique Specialty PR Agency of the Year” by Bulldog Reporter.
We are focused on influencing and augmenting communications programs across digital marketing channels and measuring their impact. From planning digital campaigns and benchmarking performance goals to implementing engagement tactics and creating content, we lead the way in integrated marketing communications.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist to join our ranks, who is deeply ingrained in integrated marketing communications, marketing automation tactics and the dynamics of community-building.
This individual will own the strategy and implementation of marketing automation and digital programs for their assigned client set. Primary responsibilities focus on, but are not limited to, developing initial campaign strategy (including workflow logic, criteria, integration needs, messaging) and the subsequent build out of all components. You will serve as a key liaison among clients, account teams and agency management in the daily execution of digital programs.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work on high profile accounts, where your work is making a direct impact on our clients and helping achieve great results. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, creative and massively multitasking capacity where communications and technology come together. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Strategy and Execution
- Translate client business needs, sales and marketing processes into marketing automation programs tied to goals/KPIs.
- Build, test and deploy emails, landing pages, forms, pop-ups, campaign lists/segmentation and automation logic within marketing automation platforms.
- Write and/or review compelling social media, forms, email and landing page copy.
- Test/QA all emails and landing pages before launch for accuracy, tracking and readability across devices and email service providers.
- Identify opportunities for optimization and setup A/B tests and other mechanisms to improve performance.
- Regularly review performance and assist in pulling metrics for reporting; document insights on performance and provide recommendations for future improvements.
- Monitor and implement best practices in deliverability, online reputation management, database cleanliness/health and marketing automation execution.
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and competitive environments to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in digital marketing services.
- Participate in developing and delivering compelling program presentations or new business opportunities to clients.
- Support account teams in working effectively and in the best interest of clients; motivate team members by promptly reviewing work and providing constructive feedback and encourage team to take advantage of training and development opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge that relationships are critical to success and consistently strive to add value, improve strategies, and deliver guidance to all levels and teams, internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, English, Marketing or a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in a digital marketing capacity, specifically related to marketing automation software.
- Experience working with or within a sophisticated professional or financial services business is required.
- Demonstrated track record in marketing automation, from strategy development through execution, analysis and optimization.
- HubSpot experience required with certifications.
- Basic HTML skills - ability to edit source code.
- Experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the technology or professional services industries.
- Solid grasp of inbound marketing strategies and tactics; knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Ability to translate social media and digital trends, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling and conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to continuously improve and apply learnings on an ongoing basis.
Contact: Send cover letter, résumé and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.