Baretz+Brunelle is looking for talented and creative digital marketing professionals to join its award-winning national strategic communications team. With staff and offices in New York, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Kansas City, Detroit, Richmond, Charlotte and Los Angeles, B+B represents many of the world’s leading law firms, consulting and accounting firms, and financial services companies. B+B consistently is named among the nation’s top PR firms, including one of the top five “Boutique PR Firms of the Year” by PRWeek and the “Best Boutique Specialty PR Agency of the Year” by Bulldog Reporter.
We are focused on influencing and augmenting communications programs across digital marketing channels and measuring their impact. From planning digital campaigns and benchmarking performance goals to implementing engagement tactics and creating content, we lead the way in integrated marketing communications.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist to join our ranks, who is deeply ingrained in integrated marketing communications, marketing automation tactics and the dynamics of community-building.
This individual will lead end-to-end execution of digital marketing programs within marketing automation software with a focus on segmentation, engagement, personalization and creating a great brand experience. You will serve as a key liaison among clients, account teams and agency management in the daily execution of digital programs.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work on high profile accounts, where your work is making a direct impact on our clients and helping achieve great results. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, creative and massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge of where communications and technology come together. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Project and Financial Management
- Act as the primary lead for all phases of digital account programs, including strategy development, campaign design and implementation, metrics reporting and analysis.
- Monitor and implement best practices in deliverability, online reputation management, database cleanliness/health and marketing automation execution.
- Monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; vigorously pursue competitive estimates for services from vendors and regularly report status updates to client and agency management.
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and competitive environments to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in digital marketing services.
- Participate in developing and delivering compelling program presentations or new business opportunities to clients.
- Support account teams in working effectively and in the best interest of clients; motivate team members by promptly reviewing work and providing constructive feedback and encourage team to take advantage of training and development opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge that relationships are critical to success and consistently strive to add value, improve strategies, and deliver guidance to all levels and teams, internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, English, Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing capacity, specifically related to marketing automation software.
- HubSpot experience preferred; HubSpot certification a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in demand generation, lead nurturing and/or lifecycle marketing.
- Experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the technology or professional services industries.
- Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Solid grasp of inbound marketing strategies and tactics; knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Ability to translate social media and digital trends, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling and conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to continuously improve and apply learnings on an ongoing basis.
Contact: Send cover letter, résumé and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.