Digital Marketing Associate
Baretz+Brunelle is looking for talented and creative digital marketing professionals to join its award-winning national strategic communications team. With staff and offices in New York, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Kansas City, Detroit, Richmond, Charlotte and Los Angeles, B+B represents many of the world’s leading law firms, consulting and accounting firms, and financial services companies. B+B consistently is named among the nation’s top PR firms, including one of the top five “Boutique PR Firms of the Year” by PRWeek and the “Best Boutique Specialty PR Agency of the Year” by Bulldog Reporter.
We are focused on influencing and augmenting communications programs across digital marketing channels and measuring their impact. From planning digital campaigns and benchmarking performance goals to implementing engagement tactics and creating content, we lead the way in integrated marketing communications.
As Digital Marketing Associate, you will be supporting the B+B corporate brand and digital marketing team by handling a variety of client project-based tasks, performing market/industry research and identifying new tactics for clients to achieve their business goals.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work on high profile accounts, where your work is making a direct impact on our clients and helping achieve great results. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, creative and massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge of where communications and technology come together. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
- Support the B+B digital marketing team in execution and delivery of client projects, including: contribute to strategy and planning meetings; scope and manage project timelines; create and publish campaign assets across multiple channels such as email, social media, blogs and more.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, troubleshooting workflow scheduling and project-related issues that arise within the department.
- Manage internal and external queries to ensure that stakeholder needs are met.
- Monitor campaign and project performance and build/pull key success metrics reports.
- Perform industry/market research and analysis and contribute to special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing capacity; start-up or ad agency a plus.
- Experience with or exposure to a marketing automation software is preferred; HubSpot experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with or exposure to Google Analytics or other analytics platforms, email marketing, and a content management system a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn new applications and a drive to continuously improve and apply learnings on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, proofreading and time management skills.
- Understanding of inbound marketing strategies and tactics; knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Legal industry and financial market awareness and understanding a plus.
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven.
Contact: Send cover letter, résumé and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.